Ahh what a great day. Of course, it is Easter which is a fantastic day indeed. However another one of my favorite spring days is Sunday at Augusta, I am talking about the Final Round at the Masters obviously. It twas a beautiful sunny spring day here in hotlanta. If you were wondering I wore my sear-sucker pants, and yellow dress shirt and a navy sport coat, and sperry's. Undoubtedly superior to Megan's attire, she wore this dumb green and polka dot dress, something straight out of a 40's Sear's magazine. Mother has been all at work in the kitchen today, filling our hearts and stomaches with delicious food made from the heart. We have enjoyed some wonderful family time with the addition of my friend Heidi, who joined us for lunch and egg dying. The real question is what movie should I watch this evening. The good news is that I did not have any homework. As I head back to the halls of South Forsyth High School tomorrow I realize that I am going back from spring break for the last time in my high school career, yay.
word
j.t.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment